Harry Potter Moment of the Week -

Harry Potter Moment of the Week is hosted by Leah over at Uncorked Thoughts. I'm planning on having a Harry Potter movie-night tonight because rent is due tomorrow and I need something before then to cheer me up. I have work all day but I will be stopping by the other posts when I get back! This week we're choosing:

Most inspirational moment/passage!

Sure, why not give me something difficult to chose! There are so many inspirational moments in the Harry Potter-saga. I've decided to go for this moment because it's my all-time favourite moment. Although Prisoner of Azkaban is still my favourite film, I loved Order of the Phoenix. In this scene Dumbledore's Army is conjuring their Patronusus (Patronusi?) and it's just such a happy moment and everyone is excelling (except Neville) and using their Happy Memories and it just always fills me with happiness every time I watch it!


So much pride, so much happiness!

What's your favourite inspirational HP moment?

Comments

  1. Awwww ^^ this IS a great moment, like you said, everyone focussing on their warmest memories and of course in the film it was fun to see how everyone's Patronus looked like :D I agree with you though, this was a tough one to narrow down. Oh and PoA is my favorite film too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This moment was awesome! I was so proud of everyone - Harry for being a good teacher, and the rest for being so successful! Even Neville nailed it by the end :D
    Great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww this is lovely :) can't believe I didn't think of this one! It's such a wonderful moment. Things are starting to come together for everyone :) aww.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts